

Just some pictures from the last week or so. Ethan looks so excited to be riding the trike. Hand, Foot and Mouth disease be damned. He's going to have a good day.
Actually, he is still running a fever, and terribly crabby. This picture is pre-fever and sore throat. The nurse today said that the fever can last three whole days, so that would put us into Thursday morning. Let's hope she's right. If not, we are back in on Friday. Poor baby.The boy cousins look pretty ramshackle in their pic. I'm sure that their little corneas were burnt straight through.
Owen is the cutest soccer player. His hair is getting long again. I really like it long. He and Avery each have one game left.
Finally got the garden planted and my pots filled with flowers. I'd post a picture, but the camera batteries are dead. Check back tomorrow. Or at the post above, depends on when you read this.
Also, check back for picture of new Adkins Hauler. We love our new van. No, we will not be converting.
No comments:
Post a Comment