There really isn't any bad news, I just like to think of catchy titles for my posts. Hmmmm....let's see, the good news is I am de-cluttering. The bad news is that the house looks worse than ever for all of the half put away stuff sitting around. But, I always tell the kids, it usually looks worse than before you started, until you finish. Then it's better than it was before. Or something like that.
The good news is that all of that clutter is being sold in a garage sale tomorrow. Proceeds to benefit the "adkins kids bedroom redo fund". The bad news is Erin wanted to know if she could put out a donation can during the sale for the same fund. We had to talk about the right reasons and the wrong reasons to collect money. Turns out new curtains isn't high on the list.
The good news is I am netting some cash on Ebay for some stuff no one was using anymore. The bad news is: bye-bye maternity swim suit. You know what they say, as soon as you get rid of all of your stuff......
The good news is Doug is almost done with Medic school. There is no bad news associated with that. YEA!!!!
The good news is that our Softball team has won three games! The bad news is that I keep screwing the girls up by talking in the outfield causing the girls to miss balls and sending the runners from first base when they shouldn't go causing them to get out. I need to pay closer attention.
I guess that's it. The good news and the bad.
Oh, one more. The bad news is my camera stopped working. The good news....it was just the batteries.
Till then,
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment