8.30.2007

Can I have that comment stricken from the record?

If you subscribe to my BS on any kind of regular basis, then you read in my last post that our first day of school went well, and I thought that it should only get easier. Ha, ha, ha. This is, by far, the most challenging thing that I have ever done. I have spent more time crying than teaching. Mostly because I feel gulity because I feel like this was a mistake. In my defense, this past week was the WORST POSSIBLE for us to have started. Doug is back to working a full shift at the fire dept, and he spent his two off days this week working with a friend. Ethan has been sick, and I have PMS. Recipe for disaster. But we threw it together anyhow, and baked it at 400 degrees for too long, and it has exploded. Oh well. Tomorrow we are going to take the much anticipated trip to Ikea, and I am excited. Hopefully I can post a picture of the school room when we get it all assembled on Saturday!!!
Pray for us (read: me). I find myself apologizing to the kids on an hourly basis. I still want to believe that this is the best decision....

No comments: