
I really hate getting older. Every little twinge or pain makes me nervous. I had been having some pretty regular headaches and started to get worried. Doug diagnosed me with tension headaches, but I told him I AM NOT TENSE. I logged on to Web MD (never do this), and used their symptom checker to figure out what was wrong. I could just imagine snaking tendrils of brain tumor working their way through my head. First symptom: neck pain. Web MD recommendation "If you are experiencing neck pain seek immediate medical attention". Okay. Second symptom: jaw pain. Web MD "If you are experiencing jaw pain seek immediate medical attention". Okay. Now I AM TENSE. Third symptom: headache, lower back of head. Web MD "most likely headaches and pain brought on by tension and stress. Stop clenching your jaw". Okay. Tension gone. Tumor gone. Jaw unclenched.
No comments:
Post a Comment