7.31.2008

Zippa-de-do-da!








We highly recommend this! We had a great time and were challenged, thrilled and stretched, but not so much that we ever felt unsafe. We zipped, quite literally, from tree top platform to tree top platform. The pictures don't do it justice. We were HIGH UP! The longest zip was 672 feet across. There were two that, from where you started, you could not see the end of. Here are some pictures. I was able to take the video because I did a tandem zip with one of our guides, Jamie. That meant that I didn't have to hold on or worry about breaking, she did all of the work, leaving me hands free. There were also three sky bridges that we crossed (see pic). Not for the faint of heart :) You can see the platform at the other end of the bridge. It was no bigger than just enough room for the nine of us and our two guides to get on, and that was cramped.

No comments: