8.28.2008
Don't miss this!
Okay so I was having lunch with a friend today {which makes me sound very uptown mama, right?}, and she mentioned that another friend had moved to WV which is entirely beside the point, except to say that this friend had told her about window "mistreatments". Some mysterious website that shows you how to use a bed sheet and tacks to make curtains. Of course, I rushed home and googled away until I found it! It is actually a Google blog like this one, just a regular old mom like the rest of us, who is cool and creative and witty and...well, just click on The Nesting Place link on the left and check her out. Trust me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jen - i can tell you about a lot of other blogs besides the nester if you want to know.
i'm gonna miss that certain friend who moved.
and i miss you!
love,
randeeparker.blogspot.com
Post a Comment