8.05.2008

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

It was recommended to me that I get the book The Last Lecture from the library and read it. I logged on and searched for it, not knowing who the author was, and only a vague idea of what it was about. I found it and requested it, and I was like 17th in line to get it. To be honest, I had forgotten about it when the email came, a month later, saying that the book was now mine to check out. It has proven to be a very moving read. I learned that just eleven days ago, July 25th, the author died. If you have not read it, go get it now. I only just finished it, and so I am still processing everything that Mr. Pausch said, but I can only hope that I am able to take a fraction of his wisdom and wit and make a change for the better. So many people around me deserve it. Anyhow, read it. Buy the book and pass it on to someone you know.
Click here to visit his web site.

No comments: