8.21.2008

school daze




It is 11:32 on the first day back to school {for everyone}, and here I sit. I am trying to pace myself, and so I have started dinner, but not done the dishes. I have done only 1.5 loads of laundry. I am letting Ethan take his nap on the couch, {I can't believe it's quiet enough for him to do that!}.

Ethan and I scouted out a route to the bike trail from our house that doesn't involve any riding on dangerous roads, and rode to the park. He fell asleep in his bike seat on the way home. It was about 25 minutes of riding each way, and so far so good. I am still walking at least.

And, in case you thought I forgot, here are some pictures of Owen and Avery {Erin jumped in too} from this morning.

1 comment:

SANDLAPPER said...

I miss seeing you and the kids!

Shelly