8.07.2008

Uber me.

I continue to search for the uber organized version of my living room, kitchen and front room. With the start of school for both the kids and myself approaching fast, I feel this urgent need to get it together. The simpler the better too. I am packing up old knick knacks, and trying to get rid of alot of stuff. We have been through the clothes several times this summer just weeding out what we are not using. I put the hurt on the basement recently too. We had a ton of junk down there. The trash pickers had a hayday that week! Not to knock trash pickers, I'm not too proud to stop for something that looks good :) If I ever achieve the uberness that I am searching for, I'll let you know. For now though, I headed to the kitchen to declutter and be content. hopefully.

No comments: