9.23.2008

Sorry about the music.

I really like the Rock You! slideshow feature, but the choice of music was VERY limited. Most of the artists I had never heard of. Maybe that is the point, I don't know. Anyhow, I'll take the music off soon, but for now it is still a novelty. Just keep the volume turned down on your computer.
Classes start tomorrow, although since I am doing everything online, I was able to get access to them last Saturday. Let's just say that this is no laughing matter. I did shed just a few tears at the reality of what being a full time college student means. I will admit that it is considerably more work than I expected. This quarter I am taking Statistics, Sociology, and a History class that covers everything from 1877 to present. These are all BASIC general ed requirements, meaning anyone who goes to college for ANY degree has to pass through these classes (or something very close to them). Not rocket science. I just hope that all I need is a little time to adjust to this very new phase in my life, and develop some study habits. What I do know is this...I am capable and I have the desire to do well. Plus, now don't I get the student discount on movie tickets???????

No comments: