1.13.2009

Ethan Adkins


My dear baby boy takes advantage of any situation that he can. This morning I was trying to get all of my math done for today before he took his nap, so that when he was sleeping I could do some cleaning upstairs. This is what he managed to do while I was at the table (within eyesight) this morning. I wonder how he came up with this idea. What made him think that the stool on the coffee table was a good place to catch up on his reading?
Also, please take the time to notice my curtains that I washed and dried and managed to shrink like five inches. The Nester would die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just add a solid color or a different color check to make them the length you want. then - the nester would be proud!

also - found a blog i recommend for all moms with daughters. sure wish i'd had something like this when corrie was young. go to:
5conversationsblog.com

randee