1.17.2009

My Hair.

I have cut my hair, yet again. Here is the whole story.

It was super long, and all one length and very dead and nasty looking. So, I went and had it cut into what was supposed to be this cute, edgy look with these side swept bangs that were sultry. Because those are all words that you would use to describe me right?
Cute, edgy, sultry.
Stop laughing.
So, I liked it at first, but then not. And so I went back the next day and had her cut it shorter and layer it a bit more and cut the bangs shorter. More edgy, cute and sultry. Then I liked it for a while (three or four hours) and then I hated it. So, I cut off the longest layer. That was better, but still not right. A few days later I cut the bangs shorter. (CUTER! EDGIER!) Now, lest you think that my bangs are eyebrow length, I should say that they were, after the first cut, about lip length. So by this time they were nose length. After three weeks of clipping those nose length bangs back, I decided today to just cut them. Bang length. I am slightly happier now, but I fully intend on cutting them more tomorrow, at which point they will probably be eyebrow length.
By summer I will be bald.

No comments: