On blogger profiles, you can select to have a random question posed to you. Your answer then appears on your profile for all to see. I thought I'd see what your answers would be to my last two random questions. Feel free to answer one or both. I've changed my settings to allow comments.
1. Create a tag like for a new brand of plastic bed sheets.
2. What would you wear for camoflauge if you were hiding in a gingerbread house?
Just click on the comments link down by the date under this post. Can't wait to read the responses!
2 comments:
1. Brought to you from Sham-Wow...No need to change sheets again. Climb in, sleep, wipe off- Sham-Wow does it all!
2. Hiding IN a Gingerbread house...I would be under the green gumdrop ottoman. (a tiny, tiny gumdrop/ottoman, evidently)
1.I can't come up with an original thought on my own. I need to bounce ideas off of more creative, inspiring individuals.
2.I would be somewhere between the icing that holds the "roof" on and the frosted mini wheats that you would use as the roof shingles.
Post a Comment