2.19.2009

Speech update

Finally, I {with the help of several people} managed to get my speech burned to DVD. Ethan and I trekked into school today despite the frigid temps to drop it off, now two full days late. I had to put it in the instructor's mailbox. I did it quickly for fear that one of the many people standing around would be her and she would yell at me for being an idiot! I came home and sent an email just saying that I was done agonizing over it, and here were the facts, and that was it. I offered to complete an additional speech and explained why I could not recieve a failing grade for the course. I received a response that said she would let me know her decision once she got to my materials. FINGERS CROSSED. I need a decent grade on this, and I DO NOT want to do an extra speech.
My math teacher also told me not to sweat the crappy grade and falling a bit behind...she said we can't all do our best all of the time. So, I'm feeling a bit better. I don't want to quit quite as much today as I did yesterday. I guess that's good. I'll keep you posted on the speech issue, and in the meantime I'm working on posting more pictures here. I don't do it nearly as much as I used to...but I'm trying.

1 comment:

MCWinger said...

Matt wants to know if you tried to oupload it to google docs? or yousendit.com?