I have discovered that I work well under pressure. Let me explain. With the "tape the last speech" party scheduled for Friday evening, I had yet to finish actually writing the speech as of yesterday morning. Doug was on duty yesterday, but graciously took 12 hours of vacay to come home and man the troops so I could do my thing. I went to the library, and within one hour had the speech written. Now, why was I not able to do that earlier this week? Good question. Anyhow, today is party day and the speech is written, albeit 30 seconds too short. (I'll speak slow.) And I have four days to work out the technical kinks of trying to burn/upload/transfer/shrink/etc. before the due date of Tuesday.
My girl is still sick. Two weeks into this, and siblings all better, we kept Avery home from school today and we headed to the doc. She has bronchitis. We got some zithromax, and stern instructions to be better by Monday, or else.
No comments:
Post a Comment