I am standing steady at an 82% for my math class so far. I took the last test today, and since I had spent a appropriate amount of time studying, I think I did pretty good. Not much left, just a few homeworks one quiz and the final. I should do well. This is especially encouraging because I earned a crappy grade on the previous math test. I think it was a 68%.
Speech update...I am wondering where the week went?? Tomorrow I have to finish writing, and practice in order to tape on Friday. On a positive note, I emailed what I have so far to the prof and she replied with a "yea!!!!!" She said it was shaping up to be a great speech. So, who knows, I may end this quarter with better grades than I anticipated.
Funny story...last night Ethan had a poop and Doug was about to change him when we realized we had no wipes. Being the teacher in training that I am, I told him to problem solve for a solution. He told me to find him something. I wet a washcloth. Erin was doing homework at the table, and she said, "make sure that washcloth is kept seperate from the others so we don't use it." After he was done, Doug found an identical one and got it wet and gooped it up with leftover taco schmutz from dinner. He chased Erin into the corner and wiped it on her. She knew it was fake, but screamed anyow:) Owen didn't know it wasn't real, and he did a hasty retreat after getting in the fray. Avery was cleaning up a spill shortly there after and when she was wringing out the kitchen cloth, I said, "oh, Avery, that's the poop one." She dropped it where she stood. We all got a pretty good laugh out of the poop cloth.
And finally, Ethan and I went to tiny tots story time at the Library this morning. I don't know that I'll be back because I heard one mom saying that she graduated from high school in 1996. When did I get old?
No comments:
Post a Comment