Before I lost my diamond, I ordered this ring from Lisa Leonard Designs. Since then, I have been waiting, impatiently, for it to arrive. Because it is custom, it took few weeks to make, and then shipping...but it came today! I am so happy. It's super cute, and despite the frighteningly large picture of my knuckles, it looks good in the picture, too! Go to her site, and check out her stuff. Lots of cute necklaces, bracelets and stuff. I really love it all, and hope to get another piece, like this same ring with all the kid's names on it, for Christmas this year. If you sign up for her newsletter, you get a code for 15% off, and you might still be able to use the code momsrock20 for 20% off. Find something you love.
4.30.2009
ring
Before I lost my diamond, I ordered this ring from Lisa Leonard Designs. Since then, I have been waiting, impatiently, for it to arrive. Because it is custom, it took few weeks to make, and then shipping...but it came today! I am so happy. It's super cute, and despite the frighteningly large picture of my knuckles, it looks good in the picture, too! Go to her site, and check out her stuff. Lots of cute necklaces, bracelets and stuff. I really love it all, and hope to get another piece, like this same ring with all the kid's names on it, for Christmas this year. If you sign up for her newsletter, you get a code for 15% off, and you might still be able to use the code momsrock20 for 20% off. Find something you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is beautiful.
Yours is the newest addition to my blog reading! I found the link on your FB page. I kept a blog for awhile, but I have been seriously slacking on it. I just had to comment on your ring....I got one(3) with the kids names on them for our 10th anniversary in 07. I love yours though!
Mine is from Nelle and Lizzy. But I will have to check out her website.
Post a Comment