5.18.2009

dejavu....

This math class is looking a whole lot like the speech class debacle that took place last quarter. If you have been around here a while, then you know what I mean. I haven't given this class the time it needs, or the time I need to absorb it {which ever}, so I did absolutely horrid on this past test. SO bad that it took my average from an 81% to a 65%. I decided to drop, but didn't make that decision in time. SO now, my choices are to keep at it with the knowledge that I have to basically ace the rest of the material to get even a slightly acceptable grade, or just give up-don't do anymore work, and get a certain F. Either way I have to repeat the class, because I need at least a C to transfer and since Math is one of my concentrations, I need a 3.0 average in my math course work. That would be a B. I don't anticipate getting a C, let alone a B. That would require divine intervention....

Frustrating......

No comments: