5.26.2009

Poop, the sequel...

I think I will title this episode "The Shizzle in the Hizzle, Part Deux."
After his bath tonight Ethan was in his room supposedly putting on a pull up. What he actually did was poop the biggest two year old turd ever onto his floor and then stand there and wait for me to come in and notice. Doug was impressed and we took some video. {I'll decide later if I am going to share it or not, I may just ride the wave of success from my first big video hit!! This one is not as good. Or maybe just not as shocking...}
We went over, again, the proper place to put our poop, and Ethan even went into the bathroom and pointed out the potty. Someday...

1 comment:

Beth said...

have you thought about putting a big tarp down on all the carpeted areas?