Owen was given a "just a virus" label yesterday at the doc's office, and his fever is gone today, but now he is leaning more toward the rotavirus symptoms. *sigh* Ethan's head is so stuffed with snot he can hardly breathe, and Erin's school called today, she came home with a stomach ache and headache. I really am not trying to complain too much, and I know that there are people dealing with much bigger issues than this...but it's hard to have three out of four kids sick. I had to miss lunch with Avery today in her class because of this. I don't guess that Erin will be able to play softball tomorrow, and I was supposed to have the house cleaned today since I am having that jewlery party tomorrow. Guess how much cleaning I got done.
Then tonight the tornado sirens went off causing much strife in this house full of scardey cats {me included}. Doug is at work, and I didn't feel like I had adequate information on the storm, without tv. So down to the basement we went. It caused a lot of stress and tears. Mostly because I said I was not bringing the dogs down. If we headed to Oz, they were on their own. I guess I am just mean. Needless to say, we were fine. It didn't even really get that bad here. The bright side is that Doug is on his way home as we speak {or as I type} for back up tonight with the kids. I am so thankful, because I think I will need it, who knows what will happen...exploding poop, fevers, vomiting, coughing....
2 comments:
I'm so sorry. I know it's rough when everyone is sick.
You are tough!! You'll prevail.
Post a Comment