6.15.2009

all you grandparent peeps out there::

Ethan's birthday is coming up, and he is having a little party for a few of his buddies on his actual birthday {July 13th}. However, I am anticipating the "what can Ethan use for his birthday" question from the grannies and grampies. What he would like is some play stuff for his kitchen. Well, actually it was Avery's play kitchen, but he loves it now, and all of our kitchen "stuff" that went along with it has vanished. So, you know, the basics. Dishes, food, pots/pans, utensils, etc. He has a table and chairs, and I think I may get crafty and make him a matching apron and chef hat. Maybe. Target has a nice selection, and I was online coveting the cute kitchen toys and things at Ikea today. Too bad it's such a long trip, because their prices are GREAT!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

oh my goodness, i have a whole bag of "food". tell the grandpeeps not to get any food, just the dishes, pots/pans, utensils, etc...