I have taken the plunge and applied for a part time job. Not just any part time job, though. I went for it and submitted my app for the position of Part Time Police Dispatcher. Amazingly enough, I meet all of the criteria {which means it is an entry level sort of thing}. I have to take a Civil Service test next week, but I get bonus points for being a girl and I think I can do really well because I am...well, you know, a college girl and all.
I asked Doug if he thought I would get to carry a gun. No. But I bet I would have to learn all of those exciting numbers like "Attention all units, there is a 235 taking place at 123 South Main Street. Be advised....suspect....in route....roger...over and out...{wait, I am getting too much into trucker talk and less into cop talk} Anyhow, you get the point. Can't you just see me saying all that cool stuff?
Fingers crossed!! I'll keep you updated!
1 comment:
is this with Columbus or out in Newark?
Post a Comment