6.03.2009

Summer plans...

In case you really wanted to know, we have the following list of Summer "to do's":

1. First on the list is a big 'ol garage sale. We have tooooooo much stuff. You name it, clothes, toys, junk, why-did-I-get-this stuff, etc. The proceeds will go to the "Get an Invisible Fence Before the Dogs Run Away" fund. It's happening soon. {btw Beth...do you want me to toss your crib in there to sell for you?}
2. Swimming at the pool if it is ever warm enough. Our local Y offers a summer only membership. We're in for the pool time!! : )
3. VBS at a local church and then MEGA SPORTS CAMP at our church. We have the best church around...and the best children's programming ever!!!
4. Summer Church Camp, if I can ever stop panicking about it. The jury may still be out on this one...camp is one week and I can't see sending them without Doug or I going along, both preferrably. Any takers for Ethan???
5. School Uniform trip...with three kids to "uniform" for next year, we need to hit the June 25% off sale.
6. Jack and Russ have plans to be "altered" this summer. That's a nice way of saying they will have their manhood removed. Lucky them.
7. And finally, we have decided this is the summer of "back to basics". No complicated stuff. Just fun and relaxing. Toss in a couple of birthdays and a lot of ice cream.

Can't wait!!

No comments: