You are going to have to sit down. Unless you already know how awesome Doug is, then feel free to remain standing. A while back I painted the bathroom cab black. It looked so great that Doug suggested that the kitchen cabs would look good painted. Maybe he said it as a passing comment, but I gasped and started trolling blog land for ideas. I re-mentioned it to him not long ago, and {I think} he said yes, we could do it this summer if I would not then say that the walls need repainted in the kitchen or living room. At least that is how I interpreted his comment.
I was checking out the Nester's blog today and she linked to a great post about some painted cabs and a cute un-conventional kitchen island. Check it out and feel inspired!
And look for some stuff to be painted around here...soon. My bathroom is calling for some paint {yes black, Matt} and maybe even the kids bath and I have a small project in the works. I love no school.
2 comments:
ooohhhh, aaaaahhhhh, how exciting!!!!
I remained standing!
Post a Comment