6.18.2009

Today's project...shhhh, it's a secret.



Mooched this idea from Beth who mooched it from Apron Girls.
But, don't you LOVE it??!! These are for Doug for Father's Day. I also bought some magnetic frames for him to put copies of the pics we took today in his locker at work.


These pictures are my favorites. The girls...don't they look like they are sharing secrets?
I'll hang these in their room.


And these are for me. I love them so much!!!! These were the original pics for Doug, since each of the kids are wearing a different pair of his shoes, but I liked the individual pictures of them in the same boots better for his gift. These are still really special, though...

2 comments:

Kurt and Kayla said...

These are so cute. Wish I could pull it together by Father's Day. I'm a little late.

Beth said...

love, love, love, love the pics of the girls & their room. just let it go. they willone day in the not to distance future decide that it is better to have things in there proper place. i was the same way as a little girl.

i am so mooching the magnetic picture frame from you. i was trying to figure out how Rob could have some pics at work, but he shares a desk & that was not a good option. he does, however, have a locker at work. i know they have them @ meijer & joann, which i "need" to go to both tomorrow. ha ha.

oh, i saw Corrie & Randee @ target. she said that she made a chipboard book of Eva for Dan. can't wait to see that.

p.s. try Sam Adams Blackberry Weitbier...only available in the spring & summer. SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD.