I was deleting my overstuffed recycle bin in my email program just a minute ago when I noticed I had one email in the "drafts" folder. When I opened it up, this is what I found::
"hi." grandma i am afishully e-mailing you. Nothing is going on.What is going on with you I am going to VBS. I am doing evreay thing you can amajen.
::I didn't change her spacing or punctuation. The only thing I couldn't recreate was the word "afishully". She had typed it in a fancy font-all curly and girly. She also changed the words from black to blue. Trust me when I say that Avery is someone that you want to know. She is loyal and loving and I can't wait for her to come home today!!! {of course, I can't wait to see the other three campers too}
::Grandma Vic- I don't know if you ever received this email, but I knew you'd appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment