8.26.2009

Wednesday is my favorite

Mostly because it is trash day in my neighborhood. And people toss out perfectly good stuff like this table and four matching chairs.


And Ethan even told me that I was strong while I was single handedly wrestling it all into the back of the van. Thank you Toyota manufacturers for designing stow away seating.

You'll notice my dog, Jack, in the corner of this picture. Tomorrow, sadly, Jack and his brother Russ will be losing their manhood {doghood?} at the vet's office. It will not be the best day that they have ever had, but it will be a lovely day for me because I get to drop them off at 9 am and not pick them up until late evening. I am smiling about this.

3 comments:

Beth said...

you should spray paint the table and chairs a super cool dark aqua

Linda said...

I LOVE the patio set! What a great find!

Joy Beadworks said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you do with this! I have the EXACT set on my patio right now...have had it for years..I've been wondering how to make it look better than your photo!