9.16.2009

commence countdown to uber organized house:: 5...4...3...2...

Today, for whatever reason, I decided to embark on a "change everything around/get this place in shape/become organized/cleaning spree". I did the living room, the front room, made some "weekly work" things for the kids to keep their spelling words/verse of the week for school in, cleaned my bedroom, ate 4 cookies, laundry in the washer, nearly killed the dogs for constantly barking, cleaned the playroom, organized the bookshelf, um...that's about it, I think. It's a bit out of the ordinary for me to get so much done in one day, but it feels good. I still have to tackle the dishes and putting loads of laundry away, but we have no soccer tonight, and due to the still hanging around cold we are staying home from church. One rare night of no activities...lovely.

Vic just texted to remind me that we are going to the Country Living Fair together on Friday during the day. I am super excited, and I had totally forgotten!! Ethan is tagging along, but with Grandma there, he should be fine...

Also, I woke up to a rock concert this morning...as my boy was drumming away at 6:45 am. Rules need to be made concerning the drums, and I'll be glad when he learns more than just that one beat...

2 comments:

Beth said...

1.Drums - hahahahahahahahahahaha
2.Cleaning - Please come to my house & help me declutter/organize/throw away.
3.Country Living Fair - woohoo

Let it Shine said...

Your family is so cute!!