10.21.2009

Boy, that's the last time I even mention that my family is healthy...TWO days is all it took. The post on 10/19 "blah, blah, we're so healthy...aren't we cool..." and then the post today 10/21 "all hell has broken loose..."
okay, not really. just ethan and avery, and neither one of them are really super sick. But still, never again will I dare to brag about anything good again when it comes to health.
A few nights ago I had a dream that I was with a few friends and my head was super itchy. I asked my friend Crystal to check it for me, and she was like "oh my gosh, there is a dead head lice on you!" I woke up and was so freaked out that I had to get up at 2am to make sure I didn't have head lice. I have issues. Please note:: this is not bragging. I repeat...I AM NOT BRAGGING ABOUT NOT HAVING LICE.
The party count is steadily climbing. Avery's sweet teacher is coming. She called to rsvp today, even though she has been out of school for 2 days sick. When I told her Avery was home today, she said "tell Avery I hope she feels better, and I love her." Let me tell you, this woman is a blessing for Avery. ALL teachers should love their students the way this one does.
Hopefully Avery can rest for one more day, and then be back on her feet and head to school on Friday. That gives me at least one day to do the 10 million things on my list for the party. I still have no costume. Ideas, please???

No comments: