Our family has been uncharacteristicly healthy. This is not something we usually experience, especially once school starts and the germs, they are 'a flowin'. I talked to my neighbor this morning and she said that she, her hubby and one of their four kids had the flu last week. We are washing our hands and doing everything but gargling Purell to stay healthy. Oh, and avoiding WalMart, too.
I am so thankful to God for the way he is sustaining our family!!! Ethan has been wheeze free, and not so much as a sniffle from anyone!! Glory!!!
**On a bit of a side note, I have many, many things to do before Avery's party this weekend. Decorations, cupcakes, party favors, shopping for supplies, cleaning the house, and doing something about the hideous living room carpet.
Also, two class parties, with lots of "please send in's" and a haircut on Thursday. Whew! Stay tuned for lots of posts while I get all this junk done. : )
~Jen
1 comment:
i can come help on thursday or friday. let me know.
Post a Comment