10.29.2009

Trick or Treat, 2009

I love Halloween for the costumes, and I usually start planning and crafting them well in advance. This year we had a little easier time, since we used some from years past and added a few borrowed or store bought stuff.
Below you will find:: One hippie, a tiny cowboy {minus his hat}, the tweener tooth fairy {who passed out tooth brushes to the trick or treaters, super cute}, and one girly mummy. I made the mummy costume last year for Owen, and was so glad I convinced Avery to wear it this year. We OD-ed a bit on the pink face paint for her cheeks...but she looks cute anyhow! Erin's skirt is a recycled ballet tutu, and borrowed wings. Add some sparkly face paint and chuck taylors...and you've got one cutie tween costume. Ethan's cowboy costume was daddy's from long ago. All the boys (mine and cousins) have worn it...sadly Ethan is the last baby boy. Owen wanted to be a hippie, so we used some frayed cuff jeans, a tye dye t shirt, and the coolest wig and shades. He had the idea for the giant peace sign on his face, and I resisted at first...but I am so glad we did it! Great idea buddy, it looks really good!




Posted by Picasa


I am linking this post up to DIY Day at ASPTL.
DIY Day @ ASPTL

No comments: