Today I had to take the dog to the vet. Why, oh why, is the vet so expensive? The exam, cream, pills, and antibiotic shot all added up to the equivalent of, well, WAY more than I expected. And I don’t even like the dog.
I was reading back over the post where I showed you Avery in her pilgrim dress. I laughed when I saw that I had typed that the sleeves had not “even been HAMMED yet.” : ) Not a single smarty comment from anyone, either…
Today is Owen’s birthday. What is a mama to do when she now has TWO kids that are in double digits? He is looking forward to his friends coming over for some Wii and pizza tonight. And he will be thrilled to see that he has four cards waiting on the counter for him from the mail today.
We went to CoCo Key last night. It was a surprise for the kids, whom I picked up early from school yesterday. When I got there they were all forlorn, slouchy shouldered, thinking we were going to get H1N1 shots. I let them sweat for a few minutes before I told them where we were really going. We met some of the Stanifers and had fun! Pizza afterward, with community salad of course, made the evening a success.
I will be going to see the movie " target=_blank>The Blind Side sometime soon. I plan on crying the whole time, and then getting a coffee afterward. Maybe even a cookie. While this may not sound fun to you {specifically the uncontrollable crying} I cannot wait to go. The company will be nice…
How many of you clicked on all those links in that last paragraph?
ps: I was thinking about a giveaway. I do have 20 followers, and have done like, 540+ posts. Would you blog about my giveaway on your blog so I can get lots of traffic? Answers by way of comments would be helpful.
the end.
1 comment:
i would blog about your giveaway!
(& probably win, too!)
Post a Comment