We were off to Dad and Kim's today for a Thanksgiving lupper? linner? {what's the equivalent of brunch for the meal you eat in between lunch and dinner? What? You don't have that meal at your house? Oh...well, sorry for you.} Stopped by my brother and sister in law's house to check in and drop off some soup. Twins are doing well, and their mama is hanging in there. Won't be long now. I got to see some of their cute tiny clothes. Everything was so itty bitty, and someone had even knitted them tiny hats, mitts and scarves!
We enjoyed a nice time with lots of family. It's been a while, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to all come together. I'd post some pictures, but we {okay me} were enamoured with Emily's phone and the crazy features like bar code scanning, that I only took 4 pictures and none of them turned out good. Boo. I did eat two cream puffs though. And that was while I was in FHB mode *wink* hate to see what wouldv'e happened in all out mode.
Raise your hand if you love Thanksgiving.
I am off now to find my crock pot stuffing recipe for Avery's class Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. You know how much second graders like stuffing.
No comments:
Post a Comment