2.20.2010

Must love nuts.

I got a little squirrel-y what with all the snow days and extra kids home. I may or may not have painted the walls in the playroom/hang out room with seven bottles of craft paint. When Doug came home he said it looked "cool". Wanna see some pictures?






I started reading the last Twilight book so that I could censor out the graphic sex parts for Erin who, unlike me, has read the first three books and is dying to know how the fourth book turns out. I started it yesterday afternoon, and was 545 pages deep when I realized that I was scared to death. At this point the kids were in bed, and I was {home alone} reading. I shut off the lights, dashed up stairs and texted Doug telling him that I was afraid of vampires getting me while I slept. Chicken Little. Except for now I need to read the first three books, and finish the fourth because I HAVE to know what happens. Darn.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Couldn't see the pictures of the playroom, but I'm sure it's adorable.

As for Twilight, I have them all and love them dearly, if you'd like to borrow them.

Hope said...

I also loved the Twilight books. Couldn't put them down once I started...became "bad mom" for about two weeks and read the whole series at once. Awful, I know.

So, what colors were the craft paint? Just curious...

I painted our dining room by hand (with a 1" brush)...you are not nuts; or at least I'm not nuts. :)

Keep posting - I've missed you!

Oh, and been thinking about starting a once a month craft club at the Naz; would you be interested/have any tips on that?

TTYL!
Hope