3.03.2010

I need a partner.

I have decided that I need to get it together. No laughing. We are pool rats in the summer and I have some extra belly left over from my last baby *ahem* who will be four this summer. So here is what I am doing. The Self Challenge. It's really just a place to log progress, but they do have workout tips and even videos, and they will tell you what you need to do. I need that. If I count on me telling me what to do it usually ends up with snacks and crafts. Both are good...but not for bathing suit wearing. Here is the website if you want to join me. Leave a comment and let me know if you are joining in...that way we can harass each other and hopefully follow through.
Self Challenge Site

This is the Month One strength workout. Do this two non-consecutive days per week, and then cardio five days a week.


What are you waiting for? Let's eat some yogurt together.

No comments: