5.23.2010

Dawes on a Sunday

May 2010 021

Because I am the one in charge, I decided this morning that we were skipping church and heading to Dawes.  We took our Bibles along and Avery read the story of the loaves and fishes to us (on the way home).  It was a wonderful morning, and would only have been better if Doug had been along (working).

I thought you might enjoy some pictures.

May 2010 004

 May 2010 005

We thought these flowers were so unique and pretty.

May 2010 007

The kids catapulted corn cobs.

 May 2010 008

And climbed trees (although I don’t think you are actually allowed to climb any of the trees at Dawes).

May 2010 009

May 2010 010

May 2010 011

May 2010 013

May 2010 014

May 2010 016

May 2010 017

May 2010 018

May 2010 019

Don’t you love this one?  They are all looking very explorer, don’t you think?  Or Captain Morgan.  Hopefully explorer.

May 2010 020

PS-I am working on my first actual head cold in a long time.  Snot filled sinus passages, sore throat, headache…yuck.

PPS-As I type this Ethan is out of bed playing Legos in his room.  Is it wrong to just let him be?

PPPS-I finished the skirt that I started.  I’ll show you tomorrow, after a few tweaks.

Until then…

No comments: