however, I don’t have a ton to say. We had church tonight, and my teaching partner wasn’t there. I only had five kids, but they were all Kindergartners, so that’s like having 399 kids. Oh, and Ethan.
There are two kids who are pretty wild, one boy who thinks anything to do with poop or farts is a riot, one pretty normal girl who is fun to chat with, and finally the sweetest little guy ever who has the cutest speech impediment. I always ask him questions just to hear him talk.
Other than that we had a pretty uneventful day. Ethan and I played the Wii, made some sand-snowballs, went for a walk in Granville this morning after taking the kids to school, rode our bikes to Walgreens this afternoon for gatorade and candy, and snacked on cheese all day. We won’t be pooping for weeks.
Doug worked today, and yesterday, and overtime the night before that, and then was on duty the day before that. Needless to say, we can’t wait until he comes home tomorrow. Plus, we are out of groceries (hence the bike ride to Walgreens and cheese eating). I need my shopper to get shopping.
**wait a minute…I can’t go shopping for food, but I can muster the energy to ride my bike, with Ethan on the back, all the way to Walgreens for peanut m&m’s? Maybe I should delete this post. Your opinion of me has gone waaaay down. Anyhoo, I am the worst grocery buyer. Ask Doug. Really I am doing our family a favor by not getting our food. Remember the part in Dumb and Dumber when the one guy (I can’t remember which one is Lloyd and which is Harry) tells the other that “this is our last twenty bucks, only get the essentials”? And then he comes home from the store with a pinwheel, a giant foam cowboy hat and a case of beer? That’s me. Except I would throw in a bag of golden oreos too.**
Tomorrow is the next to last CBS class for this year. I cannot believe it! And then Owen counted today and they only have 18 days of school left. That includes two make up days! I am sooo glad that we are wrapping up all of our “scheduled” stuff. I can’t wait for soccer, school, CBS, Wednesday church, etc. to all take their summer break. I am eagerly anticipating the non-schedule that we are going to have!
Yea summer! Boo white thighs!
And because it’s not a post without a picture::
Ethan at Owen’s practice yesterday. I wouldn’t recommend messing with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment