First of all, the walls look amazing! Doug worked some OT last night so I stayed up and pulled a marathon painting session and got *most* of the priming done. BUT...I also made a decision with the stairs and they are nearly done too! I decided to paint the treads the same creamy white that I have for the board and batten areas. The risers will remain black, and with two coats of primer and one coat of paint (one to go still) they already look so much better than they did when they were all black. I was up until 2am, when I ran out of painter's tape and energy. I hope to stay up again tonight and get the first coat of paint up on the walls. I went with "Creamy white" by Behr. It looks a little peachy against the stark white of the primer, but I am hoping that when it's all up that I am happy with it. Because I am not repainting it.
I took some pictures today, but now I can't find Erin's camera. If I locate it soon, I'll edit this and add them in. Yipee!!
Second, I get to go on a date tonight. Much needed. I can't wait. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment