I had a friend over to play today. Okay, maybe she brought her kids over to play, but I got to have a friend here too…
Erin was at Grandma’s house, Owen was here alone with me, my friend, Avery, Avery’s friend, 5 year old triplets, Ethan, and a 4 month old baby boy. I think it was a long day for Owen, but he is a good sport.
When we went to pick up Erin, Owen got some good boy play time in with his friends who live next to grandma. Bike and scooter ramping, a bloody scrape, lots of sweating and fun. I think he felt better. And I got to see another friend. Two in one day…
We stayed a long time at Grandma’s, I had the best pasta salad ever. And good watermelon. Ethan liked it too. Even though he kept grabbing his tummy and saying it hurt…he didn’t want to stop eating his watermelon.
Jackie may be finding a new home soon. Maybe.
Until next time,
No comments:
Post a Comment