There were no three legged races, no egg tosses, nothing. Just a run-of-the-mill staff orientation that was held outdoors in a picnic shelter. There was a strange bit where we had to shoot a video displaying the proper and not-so-proper way to ride a school bus, but I think that is another post entirely.
I wore a black tank top and my rattiest cut off jean shorts. And a belt.
Today I went into work for about three hours and got some things done. I am super pumped to start on Thursday!! It’s a dress down day, so we all will be super dorky in our matching t shirts. I’ll take a picture for you to laugh at.
Stay tuned for traditional first day of school pictures which will actually take place on the second day of school due to the dress down thing.
**Why is my four year old boy suddenly a beastie??
No comments:
Post a Comment