8.01.2010

reasons why I am tired.

Since I have not been living on planet earth for the past few years (no cable) I have spent the last several nights staying up waaaay too late watching back episodes of The Office.  I am on to season 4.  I HAVE to know if Jim and Pam end up together.  I hope they do.

Jim and Pam sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g…

 

edited to add ::

As I am the most impatient person on earth, I scrolled through the episodes of season four until I found one with some dirt on Jim and Pam.  Seems that he was planning on asking her to marry him on the last episode, but Andy jumped the gun and asked Angela to marry him instead.  Stole Jim’s thunder.  I couldn’t find a season five.  Is there one?  Do Jim and Pam end up together forever?  And what about Ryan??!!  Arrested!

I didn’t go to bed until 2:40 am.  I can stay up all hours watching tv, but I cannot manage to get a paint brush out and get that board and batten painted. 

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Keep watching! All of your questions will be answered. :)

Beth said...

i am assuming you were watching via netflix and you did not break down and get cable.