8.06.2010

switcheroo

Last weekend after a heated argument between sisters, Doug and I made the decision to do a bedroom switch.  We put Erin in Ethan’s room and moved Ethan in with Avery.  So far it has been good in that ::

1.  Erin is so excited to have her own room that she is keeping it sparkling clean and doing her own laundry.

2.  Ethan has slept in his own bed each night since he moved in with Avery.

3.  Avery feels like she is the boss of the room now, rather than Erin always bossing her.

4.  Doug insisted that we redo Ethan and Avery’s room soon so that Ethan doesn’t have to have a pink bedroom.

****

Our countdown around here has switched to school.  Twelve days.  I made a list of things that I wanted to get done before school starts…it’s not really working out.  I need to do big stuff like clean the fronts of the kitchen cabinets.  Time consuming stuff.  Un-fun stuff.

No comments: