10.30.2010

Birthday. Two days early.

 November 2010 002

Sophie, Erin and AveryNovember 2010 004

I took Avery and her friend Sophie out today to celebrate Avery’s birthday.  We went to see Toy Story 3 and also ended up in Claire’s and Justice (where Avery and Sophie bought a gillion BFF necklaces).  Erin came along to make it a “girls only” day.  We really had fun and ate WAY too much popcorn and sprite.

After we came home we gave Avery her gift from us.  She has been wanting an American Girl and I found a killer deal on one.  She was super surprised because I had specifically told her that we weren’t going to be able to get her the doll.

She looks cute with this sleep mask on to cover her eyes.  The mask is one of the things Sophie got Avery for her Bday.

November 2010 006 November 2010 007 November 2010 009

Happy 9th birthday Avery!

1 comment:

randee said...

love the look. it's a tad distracting to the add eyes.


does she need her american girl horse back?