11.19.2010

i am sick today

Head cold.  I don’t really feel all that bad except for the congestion.

A second grader threw up right in front of me today and it splashed on my feet.  I was wearing flats, no socks and cropped pants.  Awesome.

Tomorrow my desk is supposed to be delivered.  Go ahead and laugh.

We have our first cheer practice tomorrow.  I am really excited!  I ordered the uniforms today…I can’t wait until they come in!

(If, by some miracle of heaven, my desk does indeed arrive tomorrow, I will take some pictures.  I know with all of they whining I have done on this blog about it, you all can’t wait to see it.)  The guidance counselor at school said if it comes in she wants me to text her.  I told her I would text her a picture of me sitting at it SMILING :)

No comments: