I have some big plans for the two weeks that we are off school. First and foremost, I need to get that board and batten painted. Then I am thinking about doing something fun to my bathroom. Maybe painting the vanity and trying to make a frame for the very big, very boring mirror. I also would like to get Avery and Ethan’s room done.
Basically, I am saying not to give up on me. I am really trying to get some fun projects going to post about.
I could also take some pics of my space at work and show you. My new workstation is coming this week…and I am super excited! I bought a cute wire basket to use as my “inbox” and I am planning on getting a frame for the kids’ school pics. Big things happening with my space at work. Maybe I will take a pic of my current set up so you can see why I am so thrilled with the idea of a real desk.
Stay tuned…
No comments:
Post a Comment