1.16.2011

Long weekend.

It’s evening…and here is where we are…

Doug and Owen are happily snowboarding until 9:30 pm.

Erin is at church.

Avery and Ethan are watching a movie, laying nicely together on the living room floor.

And I am here.

*

We did a roller skating party today for one of Avery’s friends.  I am not ashamed to admit that when Miley said she put her hands up because they were playing her song, that I did too.  And I nodded like yeah, and I moved my hips like yeah.  And we had fun.  Erin somehow managed to text and skate, a skill that I did not even attempt.  Avery skated like a maniac and played with her friends and had a grand time.  Ethan, a smaller version of Avery the maniac, skated the whole time too.  No fear, that boy.

*

Dinner with friends last week.  At our favorite place.

January 2011 019 January 2011 009  January 2011 012

 January 2011 016

No comments: