1.31.2011

The week that we pitched a tent in the gym to save travel time.

It was a whirlwind week last week, and I was looking forward to the break this week.  Looking forward to just a “normal” week with no adjustments. 

Today I read an email from Erin’s coach and realized that she has four basketball games this week.  Four.  Add in the cheerleading party and potential end-of-the-world winter storm that’s coming, and somehow it’s not adding up to a “normal” week. 

{ps…why do people freak out when we get winter weather in the winter?  Isn’t it nearly February?  I thought snow and ice and stuff is what happened in February.}

**

Owen goes to the orthodontist tomorrow so that we can tell the Dr. that we are ready to go!  Owen is really excited about it, and can’t wait to get his mouth full of metal and plastic pieces.  He is a bit concerned about the “pain” but I told him it would probably be more like soreness and not pain.  They are different, are they not?

I haven’t taken any pictures lately, as I forgot to take my camera to my nephew’s birthday party.  Maybe if we don’t have the storm of the century tonight I can get some shots at the cheer party tomorrow.

Stay warm…and ice free!

No comments: