5:45 am- Up with Ethan.
6:00 am - Alarm goes off. Doug in shower. Kids up, everyone dressed and fed.
6:45 am- Van packed up, start loading kids.
7:00 am- Backing out of driveway.
7:15 am- Leave WalMart parking lot after quick trip in for safety pins.
8:05 am- Arrive downtown. Park, unload, bundle up, head for starting line.
8:15 am- Kids line up for Mascot Chase.
8:30 am- Mascot Chase starts.
8:50 am- Doug lines up for Half Marathon.
9:00 am- Start of Doug's race.
9:05 am- Kids and I head back to van, off to Grandma's.
10:22 am- I'm back at Start/Finish line to watch for Doug.
10:51:06am- Doug finishes half marathon.
11:00 am- Leave downtown to pick up kids.
11:45 am- Leave Grandma's for Soccer game.
12:45 pm- Soccer starts.
1:45 pm- Soccer ends.
2:00 pm- Home.
7:30 pm- Kids in bed.
8:30 pm - I'm asleep on couch.
10:30 pm- House quiet, all in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment