4.05.2007

Where have you been?





I am ashamed that I haven't visited since March 24th. So, since you are all on the edge of your seats, here is what has been happening....

Jen: I have been enjoying the sunshine, riding bikes with the kids, trying to get information collected for the new school that we are enrolling in for next year, shuttling kids to practices, volunteering to coach Erin's softball team, going to the library to find a book on how to coach youth softball, stressing out about the injustices of youth sports, and sadly, complaining about the recent crappy weather. I love the sun.

Doug: Working, trying to catch up on sleep at home (see pic), studying, and finishing up training for the race.

Erin: Had first softball practice yesterday. It was 35 degrees, what is that coach thinking???....She is excited to play, and, I think, will be really good.

Owen: Practicing soccer, he is on Team Ireland. Their first game is Saturday. I think that this is his year to come out of his shell. He is becoming more agressive, in a good way. He is continuing karate, and I am pretty sure that he gets to test for his first belt, white, next week. I hope he does well. He really enjoys the lessons.

Avery: Counting down the days to her first soccer practice/game. She is on the Shooters. Every day she asks how many more days until Saturday. She is so cute in her tall socks and shin guards. I'll put up pictures after the game.

Ethan: Drooling, sleeping all night most nights...yea!...riding bikes with mom, hating his helmet. But he looks so cute.
Until later....Jen

No comments: