3.24.2007

I want to go out.

Ethan is getting more and more mobile. Today he dumped the
trash can a few times. I forgot how quick even a slow baby can
be. We took a nice long walk with the biggies on their bikes and
Ethan in the backpack. He fell asleep. So cute. Next time I'll
snap a picture. We are really enjoying the nice weather. I was
half afraid to put shorts on, though, might blind the neighbors.

The house across the street from us is for sale as a HUD. Messy divorce. The word today is that when the husband moved out he took all the light fixtures and, you guessed it, the kitchen sink. I'm not to sure why, except for spite. She got the house in the settlement, and he was mad because she couldn't afford it, and was not planning on moving in. Just didn't want him to have it. So he took the landscaping, and evidently, just about everything that he could rip off of the wall inside too. Yikes.
All is well on the home front. We are starting the spring sports practices in the next few weeks, Erin with softball, and Owen and Avery with soccer. Swimming lessons are coming to a close, and I'll be glad for a break from worring about them drowning at their lesson. The ultimate irony, drowning during swimming lessons. Big improvements, though, in their ability to stay afloat. That's good.

No comments: